Voice ( Active and Passive) : Passive Voice Exercise : type 2 - English Grammar
Select Your Subject: CBSE English Medium
Voice ( Active and Passive)
Passive Voice Exercise : type 2
Passive Voice Exercise:
4. Change in to passive voice.
- He respects me.
- Who vexes you?
- What do you eat?
- What do they want?
- Where does the farmer reap the harvest?
- Who calls you at night?
- Mohan tells stories.
- I see a bird.
- He likes apples.
- You write poems.
5. Change in to passive voice.
- She uses my nice carpet when I absent.
- My little Pomy moves his curved tail when I go after him.
- Which word troubles you when I talk with you?
- The sun gives us light and energy.
- The moon provides us its golden light.
- He has a red kite.
- I have a large mango tree in garden.
- He reads English reader.
- You demand a five rupees note.
- Ram sees everyday Hindi movie at his home.
6. Change in to passive voice
- When does my mother call me to have breakfast?
- I operate my computer my self.
- They do not pluck flowers.
- Where do you live in Delhi?
- How does she behave with you?
- Who threats him in school?
- The monkey jumps on one branch to another branch.
- The dog barks at every night.
- Why do we not celebrate our birth day?
- Meera does not open the door.
7. Change into passive voice.
- Why does she eat ripe mango?
- He sends me to beat him.
- We do not take part in that meeting.
- Who teaches you at your home?
- Rekha loves you very much.
- The police arrest the thieves.
- I always solve my question my self.
- The cat catches a little mouse.
- Why does the teacher punish Manish in the class room?
- Nabab flies his golden colored kite in the sky.
इस पाठ के अन्य दुसरे विषय भी देखे :