Change into passive voice.
- We have missed the bus.
- Shyam has helped me.
- I have bought a new book.
- Ram has not spoken the truth.
- He has sold his house.
- We have taken bath.
- We have learnt the poem.
- He has not taken tea.
- He has seen the Taj Mahal many times.
- She has forgiven me.
- I have spent all my money.
- He has broken the window – pane.
- Has Mamta spoiled your dresses?
- Have you lost your game?
- Why have you torn the letter?
- When has Rita brought this pen?
- Has she not kept the box?
- Have they not respected their elder?
- Why have you not kept your promise?
- When have boys spoiled their shoes?