Change into passive voice.
- We spoke the truth.
- She drove a car.
- He drank milk.
- The boys made a noise.
- I did not like the book.
- They crossed the road.
- I did not abuse him.
- The peon did not ring the bell in time.
- Ram did not obey his teacher.
- The policeman caught him red – handed.
- Sohrab threw the ball.
- He employed two hundred workmen.
- Why did you eat my share of sweets?
- Who abused you yesterday?
- Where did she wash her clothes?
- When did he bring your lunch?
- Why did I not kill him?
- Did they play cricket?
- Did you ride a horse?
- Did she not take breakfast?