A. Change the following senteces into passive voice.
1. Labours were preparing the road.
2. Someone has picked my pocket.
3. We must wash our hands before eating.
4. I offered him a chair.
5. The hen was laying eggs.
6. Ram killed Rawan.
7. Kalidas wrote many epics.
8. You should take medicine in time.
9. The principal delivered speech on child welfare.
10. Have you missed the bus?
11. I connot support his ideas.
12. Do you send letter to him?
13. What did she make?
14. Who teaches you?
15. Anuradha will remember him.
16. Can he lift this box?
17. Is she writing a letter?
18. When will the goods dispatch?
19. When will you finish this work?
20. Where are you doing your job?
B. Change the following senteces into passive voice.
1. He lost his purse.
2. I buy a pen.
3. Boys are taking exercise.
4. She has made a plan.
5. They solve their sums.
6. Radha will take rest.
7. He must prepare for exams.
8. Deepak will have sent a letter.
9. Your were making a bed.
10. She plays hockey in the ground.