Q1. Change the following sentense in Indirect speech of narration.
(1) My father said to me, “I will not go to office today”.
(2) Meera said to me, “you do not help me in my work”.
(3) He said to her, “You are not a good artist”.
(4) Sonu said to his friend, “I send a letter to my friend yesterday”.
(5) Deepak said to me, “Two and two makes four”.
(6) I said to my mother, I shall not go to market now”.
(7) He said to me, “He was busy yesterday”.
(8) Moti said to his master, “You are not present in the meeting.”
(9) She said to the shopkeeper, “You do not have the objects that I need”.
(10) My friends said to me, “We are going to visit Shilma tomorrow”.