NCERT Books Solutions for class 7 th
1. Nutrition in Plants : Chapter Review Science class 7th:English Medium NCERT Book Solutions
NCERT Books Subjects for class 7th Hindi Medium
1. Nutrition in Plants
- Sun is the ultimate source of energy for all living organisms.
- The synthesis of food occurs in the presence of sunlight, it is called photosynthesis.
- The leaves have a green pigment called chlorophyll.
- Chlorophyll helps leaves to capture the energy of the sunlight.
- Carbon dioxide and water are the raw materials for photosynthesis.
- Oxygen which is essential for the survival of all living organisms is produced during photosynthesis.
- Plants prepare carbohydrates during photosynthesis as food.
- Presence of starch in leaves indicates the occurrence of photosynthesis.
- The carbohydrates are made of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
- Soil has certain bacteria that convert gaseous nitrogen into a usable form and release it into the soil.
- Insect-eating plants are called insectivorous plants.
- Some organisms live together and share shelter and nutrients. This is called symbiotic relationship.
- Lichens are the example of symbiotic relationship.
- Carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals are components of food.
- Components of food are necessary for our body and are called nutrients.
ATP Educationwww.atpeducation.com ATP Education www.atpeducation.com
Select Class for NCERT Books Solutions
Updates And Activities
Join Us On Facebook