CBSE Notes for class 6 th
1. Food: Where does it come from : Notes - Keypoints Science class 6th:English Medium NCERT Book Solutions
NCERT Books Subjects for class 6th Hindi Medium
1. Food: Where does it come from
Notes - Keypoints
Chapter-1. Food where does it come?
Notes (Science -VI)
1. Ingredients: The components of any food items. Like milk, rice, sugar, and ingredients of food item kheer.
2. Sources of food materials:
(i) Plant sources of food materials.
(ii) Animal sources of food materials.
3. Food material from plants: wheat, rice, pea, fruits and vegetables are Food material of plants.
4. Source of ingredients:
(i) Plant sources of ingredients
Examples: Wheat, rice, pulse,
(ii) Animal sources of ingredients.
5. Edible parts: The eatable parts of plants is known as edible parts.
6. Edible parts of plants: fruits, flowers, leaves, stems and roots are edible parts of plants.
Germination: The growing of seeds into baby plants is called germintion.
Germination of Mung:
Grmination of Gram
7. Nectar: Sweet juices of flower collected by bee which gets converted into honey.
8. Hive: Bees collected their honey in hive.
9. The verities of animals that taking foods:
Verity of animals which taking foods are:
10. Herbivores: Animals which eat only plants. Like cow, deer, elephant and etc.
11. Carnivores: Animals which eat only flash. Like tiger, lion, bear and etc.
12. Omnivores: Animals which eat both. Like crows , dogs , human beings and etc.
13. Germination: The growth of baby plants from a seed is known as germination.
14. Foods obtained from animals: Milk, eggs, chicken, fish, prawns, beef, pork and such others.
15. Sprouted: A small white structure may have grown out of the seed.
ATP Educationwww.atpeducation.com ATP Education www.atpeducation.com
ATP Educationwww.atpeducation.com www.atpeducation.com
Select Class for NCERT Books Solutions
Updates And Activities
Join Us On Facebook