ATP Education's Blog:
Updated On: 6th March 2020 04:23:47 AM
TOWS ANALYSIS –
- Swot analysis is only evaluates internal strengths & weaknesses and also external opportunities & threats of any organization. But Tows evaluate external threats and opportunities to Compare, & Make strategies by using internal strengths and weaknesses
- It is an action oriented concept.
- While using tows strategy makers consider both internal and external factors.
AGGRASIVE STRATEGY (SO) –
- It is also called maxi-maxi strategy.
- This strategy says an organization should be utilize it’s internal strength to take advantage of its external opportunities.
- It contains strong expansion and growth.
CONSERVATIVE STRATEGY (ST) –
- It is also called maxi-mini strategy.
- This strategy says an organization should utilize its internal strength to reduce its external threats.
- It contains long success.
COMPETATIVE STRATEGY (WO) –
- It is also called mini-maxi strategy.
- This strategy says an organization need to overcome its weaknesses to take benefit of opportunities .
- Under this strategy weaknesses are dominant over opportunities.
DEVENSIVE STRATEGY (WT) –
- It is also called mini-mini strategy.
- This strategy says business has no any internal strength so business should merge with other enterprise or liquidate it.
Social Media Box
Total Comments: 0